The main goals of this position (based in the Netherlands) are to optimize the performance of accommodation partners and distribution channels connected via API, to guide new partners with their API integrations, and to get the best results out of those partnerships. You will work closely with the business teams, Product Manager API and API development team in our head office. Your main responsibility will be to ensure close contact with account managers and API partners on the technical and operational level. You will be asked to directly communicate with API partners regarding technical inquiries and occasionally required to visit key API partners with account managers.
- Provide API support on technical, operational and business field
- Support API partners with the implementation of API integrations.
- Troubleshoot API bugs and issues.
- Drive the QA process by testing new features and functionality.
- Liaise with API product manager/API developers on product improvements, documentation and testing.
- Responsible for adoptions of API products and functionality
- Conduct API training/workshop for account managers.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good project management skills
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Ability to multi-task and flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Database query knowledge (SQL) is a plus.
- You are based in the Netherlands
You will be part of a team of professionals with short communication lines. The team is responsible for maintenance, expansion and testing of current solutions. Working for NextPax means working closely with technical and commercial teams of all major online travel agents like Booking.com, Airbnb, Google, Marriott, Expedia, Vrbo and so on.
- Competitive salary
- Major holidays off every year
- 25 days off (vacation)
- Laptop provided, 2nd monitor screen etc.
- Flexible working hours