About the job
NextPax is a rapidly growing Travel Tech company and we are seeking highly motivated and results-driven individuals to join our sales team in Thailand.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and nurturing new business opportunities, developing and maintaining relationships with key clients, and driving sales growth in the Thai market. The ideal candidate will have a passion for travel and technology, and a proven track record of success in software sales.
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, along with opportunities for advancement and growth within the company. Our sales team is driven, supportive, and committed to achieving their goals, and we are looking for someone who shares these values and is eager to make a significant impact in the Travel Tech industry.
- Opening new source markets and finding the right partners cf. potentials;
- Generates leads, opportunities and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets;
- Negotiate contracts and conditions;
- Actively aim for conversion;
- Drive deep- and cross-selling projects with the goal to increase profits on top of core products and differentiate company revenues;
- Building relationships with new contacts and tracking all interactions in HubSpot CRM
- Maintaining accurate data in HubSpot CRM;
- Collaborate with our other International sales teams to discuss opportunities, challenges and customer requirements;
- Report by forecasting and tracking key account metrics, e.g. annual forecasts and quarterly sales results.
What you will bring
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential;
- Excellent technical skills with general computer skills, ability to quickly learn new highly technical systems, processes and procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to develop positive and effective relationships with both technical and business colleagues;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in a fast paced constantly changing environment;
- High-quality customer service skills to build relationships with customers;
- Ability to collaborate within a team and coordinate complex activities with a diverse set of internal stakeholders;
- 2+ years of experience in an outbound sales role, preferably in Travel Technology, with a record of achieving sales goals;
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing;
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility;
- API understanding;
- Experience in the hospitality, hotel, vacation rental or travel industry;
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus;
You will be part of a team of professionals with short communication lines. Working for NextPax means working closely with technical and/or commercial teams of all major online travel companies like Booking.com, Airbnb, Tiket.com, Trip.com, Agoda, Google, Marriott, Expedia, Vrbo and so on.
The Outbound Sales Representative – Thailand will work closely with the operational teams in other areas (EMEA and America’s), executing local strategies, etc., but working in accordance with our global processes. Sometimes, if needed, meetings outside normal local working hours could be necessary and therefore should be expected.
- Full-time job (40 hours a week);
- A salary tailored to your qualities;
- International work environment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities;
- Great industry;
- Fantastic colleagues.
About NextPax B.V.
The company was founded in 2006 by Erik Engel when he himself was dealing with the complexity and associated cost of connecting his online booking website to property managers. Erik began his work from a small attic focusing primarily on VR, and was directly joined by the current CTO Robert van der Mast, to write the first lines of code. Since then, the company has seen rapid growth to become a leading channel manager specializing in providing seamless, two-way connections between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide.
Over the years, we’ve been able to work with some of the largest property management systems in the world, which provided our team with a wealth of experience. We’ve come to understand, from an inside perspective, the competitive demand of the market, and the subsequent need for enhanced automation and conversion.
If you have this profile and can see yourselves in this role, we are looking forward to hear