About the job
We are looking for new colleagues, both part-time and full-time, to join our Customer Support & Onboarding team in Almere (NL).
Our Customer Support & Onboarding team is open and ready to support our partners from 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Mon-Fri) and from 9 AM – 2 PM on Saturdays. Working from our office in Almere with a view over the city of Amsterdam, we are looking for new colleagues that can work from 12.30 PM – 9 PM on weekdays and again during the weekend on Saturdays (not all weekends, rotation).
The Customer Support & Onboarding Specialist is an integral part of the team responsible for onboarding and supporting the needs of lodging companies within the proprietary NextPax system, and our integrated distribution partners. The Support & Onboarding Specialist will coordinate and manage all onboarding projects and support tickets received in the Americas and elsewhere as needed. This includes working with various hospitality companies, online-travel distribution companies, and other NextPax team members. This person uses their knowledge and expertise to effectively build and audit client properties, then support/resolve any issues thereafter. The person ensures the lodging properties (vacation rentals, hotels, etc.) are built, synchronized, and operating correctly.
- Coordinate and assign onboarding tickets and customer support tickets to be worked
- Track daily progress for onboarding and support tickets & ensure service goals are met
- Coordinate with management on prioritization of onboarding tickets, support tickets, etc.
- Onboard property managers and other lodging companies onto NextPax and other third-party systems
- Work support tickets received from customers, channels, and partners
- Communicate with other lodging companies, distribution platforms, and internally through a virtual phone, email, chat applications, and other means
- Resolve client concerns in a quick and professional manner
- Resolve service tickets related to connectivity, booking errors, channel policies, content changes, or improvement (this can vary greatly depending on the needs of the company)
- Develop a strong relationship with internal and external teams
- Assist team members from all departments with any onboarding and customer-support needs
- Ability to organize and self-direct workflow
- Able to keep track of many projects and keep the workflow synchronized and prioritized correctly
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. To speak Dutch is seen as an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and multifaceted environment
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Above average analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to coordinate assignments with others, work independently and with a team
- Strong personal accountability and commitment to excellence
- Experience using professional web-based applications. HubSpot experience is an advantage.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite and MS Office product suite
- Innate ability to learn new technical skills and abilities.
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years experience in client-facing role (technical support type roles a plus)
- Two or more years of experience in managing workflows, assigning support tickets/projects to a team, and keeping everything organized
- Experience working within a cross-departmental type of role
- Experience with inputting large amounts of data, or checking large amounts of data for inconsistencies
- Ability to communicate diligently and effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience desired
- Previous work in a SaaS/technology environment a plus
- Experience in the travel, hospitality, or leisure industry a plus
- HubSpot experience is a plus.
The Customer Support & Onboarding Specialist will report to the Team Lead sitting in the Netherlands (EMEA), working closely with the operational team in America, executing local strategies, etc., but working in accordance with our global processes. Sometimes, if needed, meetings outside normal local working hours could be necessary and therefore should be expected.
- Part-time (min. 25 hours a week) or full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary
- Major holidays off every year
- 4/5 weeks holidays, yearly
- International work environment.
- Great industry
- Fantastic colleagues.
Working for NextPax means working closely with technical and commercial teams of all major online travel agents like Booking.com, Airbnb, Google, Marriott, Expedia, Vrbo, and so on.