About the job
The Customer Support & Onboarding Coordinator is an integral part of the team responsible for
onboarding and supporting the needs of lodging companies within the proprietary NextPax system, and
our integrated distribution partners. The Support & Onboarding Coordinator will coordinate and manage
all onboarding projects and support tickets received in the Americas and elsewhere as needed. This
includes working with various hospitality companies, online-travel distribution companies, and other
NextPax team members. This person uses their knowledge and expertise to effectively build and audit
client properties, then support/resolve any issues thereafter. The person ensures the lodging properties
(vacation rentals, hotels etc.) are built, synchronizing, and operating correctly.
This position is currently remote-based and requires you to have a distraction-free workspace and
appropriate internet connection to speed.
● Coordinate and assign onboarding tickets and customer support tickets to be worked
● Track daily progress for onboarding and support tickets & ensure service goals are met
● Coordinate with management on prioritization of onboarding tickets, support tickets etc.
● Onboard property managers and other lodging companies onto NextPax and other third-party
● Work support tickets received from customers, channels and partners
● Communicate with other lodging companies, distribution platforms, and internally through a
virtual-phone, email, chat applications, and other means.
● Resolve client concerns in a quick and professional manner
● Resolve service tickets related to connectivity, booking errors, channel policies, content changes
or improvement (this can vary greatly depending on the needs of the company)
● Develop a strong relationship with internal and external teams
● Assist team-members from all departments with any onboarding and customer-support needs
● Ability to organize and self-direct workflow
● Able to keep track of many projects and keep the workflow synchronized and prioritized correctly
● Self-motivated with high attention to detail
● Exceptional problem-solving skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and multifaceted environment
● Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
● Above average analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Must be able to coordinate assignments with others, work independently and with a team
● Strong personal accountability and commitment to excellence
● Experience using professional web-based applications. HubSpot experience is an advantage.
● Familiarity with the Google Suite and MS Office product suite
● Innate ability to learn new technical skills and abilities
Education and Experience
● At least 2 years’ experience in client-facing role (technical support type roles a plus)
● Two or more years’ experience in managing work flows, assigning support tickets / projects to a
team and keeping everything organized
● Experience working within a cross-departmental type of role
● Experience with inputting large amounts of data, or checking large amounts of data for
● Ability to type-quickly (40+ wpm), ability to communicate diligently and effectively
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience desired
● Previous work in a SaaS/technology environment a plus
● Experience in the travel, hospitality or leisure industry a plus- extra plus for formal Property
Management System or Online Travel Agency experience
● Track record of meeting/exceeding expectations
The Customer Support & Onboarding Coordinator will report to the Teamlead sitting in the Netherlands
(EMEA), working closely with the operational team in America, executing local strategies, etc., but
working in accordance with our global processes.
Sometimes, if needed, meetings outside normal local working hours could be necessary and therefore
should be expected.
Founded in 2006, NextPax is a leading technology company specialized in providing complex API-
connectivity solutions that enable seamless two-way connections between vacation rental and hotel property management systems and online travel channels worldwide. The cutting edge and highly
automated distribution technology provided by NextPax, allows lodging properties to be distributed to all
major distribution channels like Expedia, Booking.com and numerous others.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter
explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters
will not be considered and will not receive a response. Please, NO PHONE CALLS, FAXES,
OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS.