UI/UX Designer (based in NL)
Are you an expert in UI/UX design and do you see yourself working for the most advanced channel management technology provider for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals worldwide?
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who can contribute to refining our platform to make it as intuitive and simple as possible to our clients. You will be working within a company that is scaling up, giving you the opportunity to take the lead. Are you ready to grow with us? Apply now!
What will you be working on?
The NextPax platform currently consists of more than 600,000 properties and 50,000 hotels and has API connections to all major online booking channels and numerous niche channels and tour operators such a Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and Google. You will be working on designing and improving large processes like onboarding, managing and distribution of the properties, for different user groups worldwide.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer with the following qualities:
- Comfortable creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Adobe XD)
- Being self-driven and taking full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems
- You can explain the rationale behind your design decisions using insights from data, research and best practices
- Comfortable with each part of the design process, from research to exceptional UI design, through to shipping production code is a plus
- Eager to deliver a world class user experience
You will be part of a team of professionals with short communication lines. Working for NextPax means working for partners like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, Novasol, Belvilla, LiveRez and so on. Table football and Friday afternoon drinks also come with the job. You will be working from the NextPax office, located at the 29th floor of the WTC towers in Almere, only 20 minutes away from Amsterdam.
- A fun and informal workplace with an amazing view
- Challenging projects with great responsibility
- A diverse team of colleagues
- Freedom to develop yourself on-the-job and through training
- Competitive salary
- Choose your own OS
- 32 – 40 hours per week
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates living in the Netherlands can apply via email@example.com. Please include a cover letter outlining your ambitions, your qualifications for this position and your salary history. Applications without or with generic cover letters will not be accepted.
Please note! Agency inquiries for our vacancies are not welcome. SERIOUSLY.
If you really really feel you have found a match that is too good to be true, you can send this to us via email. We will definitely get back to you if we are interested, so please trust our judgement and do not keep chasing your mail. Thank you for your understanding!