Operations & Onboarding Specialist (US)
The Operations & Onboarding Specialist will be part of a team that is responsible for onboarding and troubleshooting lodging companies to the NextPax system and the travel distribution companies. This includes working with various hospitality companies, online travel distribution companies and other NextPax team members. The Operations & Onboarding Specialist uses their knowledge and expertise to effectively resolve any connection incidents while balancing the needs of the lodging companies, travel distribution partners and NextPax.
The position is home based at this time.
- Onboard, test and certify new lodging and hospitality companies to the NextPax system and various lodging distribution companies
- Data entry into the company system and distribution channels
- Resolve connection incidents
- Resolve service tickets related to connectivity, booking errors, channel policies, content changes or improvement
- Research connection errors to determine root cause and work with the team and company to reduce errors
- Develop a strong relationship with internal and external teams
- Assist Account Managers and other members of the company with tasks or projects as needed
- Ability to organize and self-direct work flows
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic
- Above average analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Strong accountability and commitment to excellence
- Experience with technology focusing on connectivity between technology platforms
- Experience with integrating various computer systems is a plus
- Familiarity with the Google for Office suite of products
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years of operations or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience desired
- Tech company experience
- Experience in the travel, hospitality or technology industry is a plus
- Property Management System or Online Travel Agency experience is a plus
- Experience in onboarding clients onto a technology platform
- Office programs such as Google Sheets, Excel etc.
NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering the most advanced, AI-functional solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of over 600,000 properties and 50,000 hotels, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels. The end-to-end solution can easily handle all inventory types and puts property managers in control as every visitor is directed to their own brand’s website instead of to a third party website. Dedicated to their clients’ success, NextPax offers tools and resources to drive conversions and maximize revenue including content optimization, real-time synchronization, PCI/GDPR secure credit card transmissions, and responsive support. NextPax is recognized as a leading innovator in hospitality technology and co-develops with industry partners like Google, Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, HomeAway, and TripAdvisor.
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response. PLEASE: CALLS OF OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS ARE NOT APPRECIATED.