Onboarding & Operations Specialist – EMEA
The Onboarding & Operations Specialist will be part of a team that is responsible for onboarding and troubleshooting holiday lodging companies (vacation rentals, holiday parks, hotels and everything in between) to the NextPax channel management system and the travel distribution companies. This includes working with various hospitality companies, online travel distribution companies and other NextPax team members. The Onboarding & Operations Specialist uses its knowledge and expertise to effectively resolve any connection issues while balancing the needs of the lodging companies, travel distribution partners and NextPax.
- Onboard, test and certify new lodging and hospitality companies to the NextPax system and various lodging distribution companies
- Manage a correct data entry into the company system & distribution channels
- Resolve support tickets related to connectivity, booking errors, channel policies, content changes or improvement
- Research connection errors to determine root cause and work with team and company to reduce errors
- Develop a strong relationship with internal and external teams.
- Assist Account Managers and other members of the company with tasks or projects as needed.
- Manage frequently asked questions and supporting documents for our partnerships, and act upon delivering more articles for the support.nextpax.com knowledge base.
- Manage the KPI’s onboarding speed and support responsiveness and come up with suggestions in order to improve these KPI’s.
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant function (operations, onboarding, customer service).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in hotel/hospitality management being a plus.
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry, with a focus towards the lodging industry (hotels/vacation rentals)
- Knowledge and understanding of API connectivity as it relates to our industry a plus;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- Interest in data analysis and statistics and strong sense of ownership and accountability, with a get-things-done mentality;
- Resourceful and solution minded, ready to tackle any challenge;
- Commercial focus and proactive attitude – being able to make the link between data and processes and commercial opportunities.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
- Ability to be open to new approaches and ideas when finding solutions for our customers;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including the ability to convey processes and results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders;
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Above average analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with technology with a focus on connectivity between technology platforms
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- We currently work from home, but we do have a brand new office at the 28th floor of the WTC in Almere with unrivalled wide views. Adjacent to Almere Central Train Station with direct train Connections towards Lelystad, Amsterdam (20min), Hilversum (25min), Utrecht/Zwolle/Leiden/Amersfoort (40min) and The Hague (60 min).
- NS Business Card (Public Transport) or commute mileage compensation.
- Working in a fast-paced industry with an international team.
- Apple MacBook Air laptop
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response.
PLEASE: CALLS OF OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS ARE NOT APPRECIATED.