Junior Account Manager – Benelux
Would you like to kickstart your career at a booming company in the hotel and vacation rental industry? NextPax is an innovative channel manager that provides connectivity between the supply of property managers of vacation rentals, hotels and specialty lodging at one side and demand websites being booking channels and travel agents like Booking.com, Airbnb and Expedia. We are looking for a service minded Junior Account Manager to help streamline the incoming service requests and to manage an own client portfolio.
As Junior Account Manager, you will be working closely together with the Account Managers, to support customer contact, handle questions and request whilst giving the best customer service. We work on a global scale with teams in Almere and the US, and your focus will mainly be to provide service to the Benelux market of holiday parks, other property managers, home-owners, regional OTAs and managing your own portfolio.
What the job is about:
- You are the first point of contact to the property managers and local OTA’s.
- Ensure all clients have the best service experience.
- Ensure quick onboarding of various property managers to various channels.
- Handle phone calls and filter the first line of incoming requests
- Manage the service desk and respond to tickets
- Handle and resolve customer queries in consultation with the team
- Provide administrative support to the commercial team
- Focus on Benelux based holiday parks and individual homeowners
- Full Time 40 hours work week
- Client focused, friendly, proactive and decisive in problem solving
- Able to work accurately and well organised, independently as well as in a team
- Strong professional communication & time-management skills
- Fluent in standard Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of other languages like German, Italian, Arabic or Spanish is an advantage
- Be critical, show initiative and be result oriented
- Plus; basic knowledge of API and XML-based messaging.
- Working in a fast-paced industry with an international team.
- Competitive salary
- NS Business Card (Public Transport) or commute mileage compensation.
- The NextPax head office is located in Almere, at the 29th floor of the WTC tower adjacent to the NS train station. In addition to great views, playing table football and Thursday afternoon drinks also come with the job.
NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering the most advanced, AI-functional solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of over 600,000 properties and 50,000 hotels, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels. The end-to-end solution can easily handle all inventory types and puts property managers in control as every visitor is directed to their own brand’s website instead of to a third party website. Dedicated to their clients’ success, NextPax offers tools and resources to drive conversions and maximize revenue including content optimization, real-time synchronization, PCI/GDPR secure credit card transmissions, and responsive support. NextPax is recognized as a leading innovator in hospitality technology and co-develops with industry partners like Google, Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, HomeAway, and TripAdvisor.
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates can apply via email@example.com. Please include a cover letter outlining your ambitions and your qualifications for this position. Applications without or with generic cover letters will not be accepted.