Client Service Specialist – US Based
The Client Service Specialist US is an integral part of the team responsible for onboarding and supporting the needs of lodging companies within the proprietary NextPax system and our integrated distribution partners. This includes working with various hospitality companies, online-travel distribution companies, and NextPax team members. The Client Service Specialist uses their knowledge and expertise to effectively build and audit client connectivity, then support/resolve any issues thereafter. The CSS essentially balances the needs of our lodging companies, travel-distribution partners, and NextPax.
This position is currently remote-based and requires you to have a distraction-free workspace and fast internet connection.
- Onboard and enter data into NextPax and other third-party systems
- Communicate heavily with other lodging companies, distribution platforms, and internally through a virtual-phone, email, chat applications, and other means.
- Resolve client concerns in a quick and professional manner
- Resolve service tickets related to connectivity, booking errors, channel policies, content changes or improvement (this can vary greatly depending on the needs of the company)
- Research connectivity errors to find root-causes, be able to articulate where a problem is coming from
- Develop a strong relationship with internal and external teams
- Assist team-members from all departments with any onboarding and customer-support needs
- Ability to organize and self-direct workflow
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and multifaceted environment
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Above average analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Strong personal accountability and commitment to excellence
- Experience using professional web-based applications
- Familiarity with the Google Suite and MS Office product suite
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in client-facing role (technical support type roles a plus)
- Experience working within a cross-departmental type of role
- Experience with inputting large amounts of data, or checking large amounts of data for inconsistencies
- Ability to type-quickly (40+ wpm), ability to communicate diligently and effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience desired
- Previous work in a SaaS/technology environment a plus
- Experience in the travel, hospitality or leisure industry a plus- extra plus for formal Property Management System or Online Travel Agency experience
- Track record of meeting/exceeding expectations
NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering advanced solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of over 1,000,000 properties, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels. NextPax is recognized as a leading innovator in hospitality technology and co-develops with industry partners like Google, Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, Vrbo/HomeAway, and TripAdvisor.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response. PLEASE: CALLS OF OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS ARE NOT APPRECIATED.