The main goals of this position are to optimize the performance of accommodation partners and distribution channels connected via API, to guide new partners with their API integrations, and to get the best results out of those partnerships. You will work closely with the business teams, Product Manager for API and API development team in our head office. Your main responsibility will be to ensure close contact with account managers and API partners on the technical and operational level. You will be asked to directly communicate with API partners regarding technical inquiries and occasionally required to visit key API partners with account managers.
What the role is about:
- Provide API support on technical, operational and business field
- Support API partners with the implementation of API integrations.
- Troubleshoot API bugs and issues.
- Drive the QA process by testing new features and functionality.
- Liaise with API product manager/API developers on product improvements, documentation and testing.
- Responsible for adoptions of API products and functionality
- Conduct API training/workshop for account managers.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good project management skills
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Ability to multi-task and flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Database query knowledge (SQL) is a plus.
Who we are:
NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering the most advanced, AI-functional solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of properties and hotels, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels.
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response.
PLEASE: CALLS OF OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS ARE NOT APPRECIATED.