As Account Manager you will manage the relationships with Hospitality Management Companies primarily in the vacation rental industry. This includes managing the relationship from the time the contract is signed to fully operational on various travel distribution companies like Expedia, Booking.com, Airbnb and many more. This is a ‘hands on’ position that will work extensively with onboarding a customer, solving incidents, coordinating communication and working to grow the sales from the assigned accounts. Additionally, the Account Manager is expected to identify trends, ensure pricing and availability competitiveness, optimize content and propose API-led innovations to our supply and demand (OTA’s) partnerships.
This is a home-based position based on location.
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with lodging management companies
- First point of contact with customers who need help
- Manage and work support tickets
- Handle and resolve account incidents
- Onboard the customers to the NextPax system and various travel distribution companies
- Train the customers on how to use the NextPax system, work with travel distribution companies and various strategies to grow their business
- Troubleshoot data / onboarding issues, booking issues and related items
- Manage account data in company system
- Help develop training materials
- Assist company management with various projects
- Coordinate onboarding and communication between lodging management companies and travel distribution channels
- Help grow the sales from account through expanding number of channels they are on, how the property manager can improve content, business rules etc
- Monitor business development needs and dive into new commercial opportunities with existing and new partnerships within the Southeastern US region
- Work with accounting to ensure customer are current on invoicing and payments
Education and Experience
- Experience in an account management, customer service or operations-oriented role for an online marketplace and/or product management, preferably in travel technology
- Experience in a tech company or highly technical department
- Problem solving
- Working in systems with extensive connectivity between software platforms
- API understanding
- Experience in the hospitality, vacation rental or travel industry
- BA / BS degree desired or equivalent experience
- Ability to organize and self-direct daily tasks
- Good judgment
- Excellent technical skills with general computer skills, ability to quickly learn new highly technical systems, processes and procedures.
- Extreme organization and follow through skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to develop positive and effective relationships with both technical and business colleagues
- Well-developed analytical skills, complemented by business acumen and sound business judgment
- Troubleshooting and analyzing data regarding customer performance
- Solid knowledge of Google Office applications
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Comfort with multitasking and handling multiple deadlines
NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering the most advanced, AI-functional solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of over 600,000 properties and 50,000 hotels, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels. The end-to-end solution can easily handle all inventory types and puts property managers in control as every visitor is directed to their own brand’s website instead of to a third party website. Dedicated to their clients’ success, NextPax offers tools and resources to drive conversions and maximize revenue including content optimization, real-time synchronization, PCI/GDPR secure credit card transmissions, and responsive support. NextPax is recognized as a leading innovator in hospitality technology and co-develops with industry partners like Google, Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, Vrbo/HomeAway, and TripAdvisor.
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response. PLEASE: CALLS OF OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS ARE NOT APPRECIATED.