Account Manager – Southern Europe (Spanish speaking)
Because of rapid expansion in the Southern European region, we are looking for an Account Manager – Southern Europe to join the team. Working remotely or from the headquarters in Almere is an option.
The key objective of the position is to guide expansion of NextPax’s network of API connected hotel/vacation rental partnerships and accommodation inventory supply through building, establishing and maintaining account relationships. The Account Managers leverage their experience in e-commerce, revenue management, distribution, API-connectivity and the hotel/travel/hospitality industry to manage NextPax’s partnership-related functions. Additionally, the Account Manager is expected to identify trends, ensure pricing and availability competitiveness, optimize content and propose API-led innovations to our supply and demand (OTA’s) partnerships.
- Drive and optimize performance and revenue for our xml supply (PMS systems and Property Managers (hotels/vacation rentals) & demand partnerships (online travel agencies) for the Southern-Europe region.
- Communicate directly with NextPax’s partnerships; periodically review performance, discuss solutions as well as options and limitations of the xml interface;
- Onboard new accommodation partnerships online faster, through smooth and instant onboarding via direct connections or PMS providers – ensuring quality input of content and commercial performance.
- Ensure that the NextPax strategy for interfacing and connectivity is adopted among all internal and external stakeholders and that API led innovations are implemented with our supply and demand API partnerships.
- Monitor business development needs and dive into new commercial opportunities with existing and new partnerships within the South-European region.
- Improve internal knowledge on interface implementations and share such learnings with the wider team through documentation and webinars.
- Route back industry feedback and build business cases based on overall value for NextPax and their partnerships to develop and improve technical solutions within connectivity.
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Hotel/Hospitality Management being a plus.
- Fluent English/Spanish speaker and writer
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry, with a focus towards the lodging industry (hotels/vacation rentals)
- Knowledge and understanding of xml connectivity as it relates to our industry is a plus
- Proactive, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Positive attitude
- Availability to travel up to 30% when the situation allows again.
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 days off every year
- Pension contribution: 50% is paid by NextPax (up to 100 Euro per month). We have a collective pension at Brand New Day.
- Travel reimbursement: public transport subscription (2nd class, between Amsterdam region and our office in Almere) or if you travel by car it’s 19 cents per kilometer compensation + a parking spot in the garage of the World Trade Center Almere building.
- Laptop provided by us
- Flexible working hours
- An office with a great view from the 28th floor of the WTC Almere
Who we are:
NextPax is a global travel tech innovator recognized for delivering the most advanced, AI-functional solutions between property management systems and distribution channels worldwide. With an extensive network of properties and hotels, NextPax is continuously expanding its reach by adding new professional property managers, hotels and channels to the network. The highly automated platform is designed to offer the most cost-effective way for hotels, resorts and vacation rentals to effortlessly promote their properties on all major distribution channels as well as numerous niche channels.
Are you interested in working at NextPax? Qualified candidates can apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter outlining your ambitions and your qualifications for this position. Applications without or with generic cover letters will not be accepted.